Welcome to Grade Six
"You are the ones that will set the BEST example for your younger peers" - Ms. Mehwaish
Hello Grade Six,
Let's start this year with some RULES !!
1. PAY ATTENTION
2. ASK FOR HELP
3. COME PREPARED
4. RAISE YOUR HAND
Of course there are
- SIT WITH A FRIEND DURING ENGLISH PERIOD
- SURPRISE BOX COUPONS (COLLECT
- LUNCH WITH THE TEACHER
-SURPRISE TREAT :)
CLASS MATERIAL: Must have every class - ready on the desk!
- CAHIER ECOLO - ENGLISH
- YELLOW DUOTANG - for your evaluations
- BACKPACK Six
- GRAND DUC ESL
- YES WE CAN - grammar - Monday afternoon
- Animals in Danger - novel
- say your name and an adjective that begins with first letter of your name.
active actual adept admirable admired
brave breakable brief bright
delightful delirious demanding
healthy heartfelt hearty
joyful joyous jubilant
ready real realistic
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.